Private school - Enrollment
How to Apply for Admission
- Call (850)325-6301 to schedule a tour with The Learning Center (TLC) Administrator
- Meet with TLC Administrator for a tour, introduction, and to receive a New Student Application Packet
- Submit original copies of the completed New Student Application, previous records and required forms
- Meet all Florida State health requirements
- Pay the non-refundable enrollment fee
Once your New Student Application is received, you will be contacted by the TLC Administrator to set up a shadowing opportunity for you and your child.
Steps for your child to be enrolled include:
- Notification by TLC that your child has been admitted into the program
- Complete the Student Fee Schedule and Payment Commitment
- Pay a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the first month’s tuition (if not McKay or PLSA)
- Complete all necessary forms prior to the first day of school
All students who are admitted will be evaluated by our multidisciplinary team at the beginning of the school year.